Are you sick of me telling you that the scarf is your go-to accessory for winter – and increasingly – all year round? To bad. So sad.
I’m going to tell you again. So many people tell me they find accessorising tricky. It’s not. Really. It can be as simple as adding a scarf to your outfit.
If you don’t believe me, stand in front of a mirror with a plain t-shirt or top on. Take a note of your reflection. Now, throw a scarf around your neck. Notice the difference?
I don’t get too fancy with how I wear my scarves. Check out the vlog for the four main styles you’ll see me sporting. Nothing tricky and definitely something you can try at home. Or better still each time you walk out the door of your home!
1. Sara Michael Daphne silk and velvet hand-painted scarf $93.50 at HoneyHoney
2. Mimco Frida scarf $59.95
3. Trenery fine net scarf $59.95
4. Oroton decorative O scarf $145
5. Witchery Summer Soft scarf $19.95
6. Country Road woven linen scarf $39.95
7. Sportsgirl pretty tiger scarf $29.95
8. Nancy Bird long scarf $95
Like anything you see? Are you as obsessed about scarves as I am? Do you have a favourite scarf?
And, lastly, check out this link … all I need is an Hermes or two!