My boobies – the girls – are not the most beautiful in the world. This is not negative self image talk. It’s just fact. No time soon is anyone going to offer me a big fat contract to model them.
They look the way they do partly because they always have; and partly because I’ve had three children, all of whom have had their fair share of nutrition via these suckers.
They’re so not perky. In reality, never have been, now just even less so. They’re not uniform in shape or shape or size either.
(… well that just got rid of any males who may have stumbled across this post hoping to find something saucy. I won’t mention that there is a really nice image of somone else’s breasts further down the post.)
So, why have I over-shared? Because I ask A LOT of my bra. I want that baby that gives me lift and a uniform shape. Not asking much, am I?
But this week there’s a new bra – the Smart Memory Bra by Lisca* – in my second drawer and she’s a keeper.
So what’s so special about this bra?
1. Its cups are made from high-tech foam originally developed by NASA in the 1960s to protect astronauts from the forces of gravity.
2. The smart part is that this foam has a “memory” that softens and expands with body temperature. This apparently boosts your cleavage from a just-a-handful to more-than-ample when the temperature rises (I didn’t notice a bigger cleavage, just a better and more uniformly positioned one).
3. It’s super super-soft to the touch and it moulds to your every move – the perfect t-shirt bra.
4. The moulding means that the bra cups can mould around two quite different shaped and sized breasts and create a symetrical bustline.
5. Because of this “personalised” fit, the bra is incredibly comfortable. You seriously forget that you are wearing it.
The Smart Memory Bra by Lisca ($74.95) is available in black and vibrant red, in sizes 10-18, cup sizes A-D, with removable elastic straps. Visit www.smartmemorybra.com.au to order online
*I was sent the Smart Memory Bra to trial and consider for a review.