Jericho Road Clothing is the brainchild of sisters Kate and Chloe, two amazingly talented Brisbane women who grew up on a property in Central Queensland. Here are we are together last Friday night at their autumn launch.
Their mum, Kay (pictured below, follow her at @moomoo_outback), has followed Styling You for some time and it was so awesome to meet her as well.
It’s seriously impossible not to smile whenever wearing a piece of Jericho Road. The label has developed a cult following thanks to its quirky prints (collaborations with uber-talented local artists), fun shapes and fabrics that are very much suited to the Australian climate.
The autumn preview did not disappoint, with the first of the autumn stories, the Lovers collection going on sale last night. The piece I’ve featured below is a dress from that collection but do check out my Instagram Story highlight for a look at what’s coming later this month and next. I’m in love with the Hills Hoist print and may just buy Mr SY a Doggo shirt.
I’ve never met a gingham print that I haven’t loved and this lolly-pink check is next level love. This linen-cotton blend, button-through, A-line dress is fully lined in 100% cotton and totally versatile in its wearability.
Wear it open as a duster with a white tank and jeans; wear it as I have with the tie loosely tied at the back; or tie at the front to create a defined waist. Wear with heels, wedges or sneakers. It’s a dress-up/dress-down piece that will work for many different occasions.
I’m 166cm so the dress falls just wear I like my dresses to fall, just above the knee. Available in sizes 8-18, I’ve sized up to a 16 for correct fit across my bust.
So, tell me, are you already a Jericho Road Clothing fan? Love a pink gingham print?
This piece gifted to me for editorial consideration.
Styling You The Label – launching in 8 days!
If you’re not playing along over at @stylingyouthelabel then let me bring you up to speed.
1. Styling You The Label is the first Australian fashion label to photograph our campaign on a model for each of the sizes we’re stocking – 8-18. And one of our models is pregnant (hello @prettychuffed). .
2. There are sequins! Specifically a sequinned logo tee (check out @stylingyouthelabel to see how it works – there will be much bust swiping happening!). And $10 from every tee will be donated to @theladymusgravetrust – Queensland’s oldest charity providing shelter and accommodation for young homeless women and children.
3. You could win a $1000 SYTL wardrobe – details HERE.
4. We’re almost at capacity for our launch in Brisbane. If you’re thinking of coming along, get in quick. We need to close off bookings on Tuesday. Book HERE.
5. Make sure you’re following us at @stylingyouthelabel for more sneak peeks this week.
Phewww. That’s it, Stylers. So much happening at SY HQ. Sleep will be optional. HAH.