Stylers. It’s time. It’s time to get your spring-summer 2017 wardrobe sorted.
Our Ultimate Capsule Wardrobe program gives you a blueprint for the fashion season – one that you can adapt and make work to fit your lifestyle.
What’s included in the spring-summer 2017 Ultimate Capsule Wardrobe online style program:
- Six weeks of dedicated style support from me and fellow Capsulers in our closed Facebook group
- Suggested clothing pieces for plus-size, petite, budget and workwear shopping
- Advice on how to shop your wardrobe first.
- Free shipping and priority access to the Styling You Shop.
- Dress-up/dress-down alternatives to make each suggested outfit work for casual, the office or an occasion.
- Suggestions to change up the outfit to suit a colder or warmer temperature.
- A chance to win every accessory in this capsule.
- A chance to win weekly Styling You Shop gift cards
- A free copy of my e-book, Confessions of a Reformed Packer
The Ultimate Capsule Wardrobe Style Challenge will show you in six weeks how to build an spring-summer wardrobe no matter what your budget. You will have ideas for revamping your existing spring-summer outfits, plus tips and advice on how to mindfully plan your new-season purchases.
I want you to feel confident in your personal style – EVERY day.
My Ultimate Capsule Wardrobe Style Challenge centres around a 30-piece spring-summer wardrobe. I’ve hand-picked those 30 pieces, featuring brands and labels I know and love.
(Twenty of those featured pieces are available for sale in the Styling You Shop – all registering today for the Ultimate Capsule Wardrobe challenge will receive 24 hours priority access to the shop and a FREE shipping code. The Styling You Shop will open publicly online tomorrow, September 8)
From those 30 pieces, I’ve created 42 different outfits – six weeks of outfits. This is where you get a full idea of how a capsule can work for you.
Here’s a sneak peek at just one of those 42 outfits.
So tell me, will you join us this season? Let me know if you have any questions. Leave a comment below or email: firstname.lastname@example.org