Usually on a Friday you’d find a some style tips and some real-life style inspiration from the real women of #everydaystyle.
But this week has not been a usual one.
It’s not every week that a girl launches her first book, signs about 400 of them (Booktopia sold out of signed copies so I signed another 200 of them so get in quick!), said book in its iBook form hits #1 and #2 on iTunes in the Mind, Body, Spirit category, meets lots of fabulous Styling You readers in real life and goes on national TV and radio.
Not very usual at all.
I’m completely humbled by all your support. It’s meant so much.
Here are some of the highlights from this week.
1. Appearing on Mornings on 9 with Sonia and David. Here’s a link to the segment.
2. Book signing at Booktopia.
3. Launching at Berkelouw Books, Paddington. Check out the full gallery here.
4. Getting photos taken by my uber-talented girlfriend and former work colleague Lisa Maree Williams (she also took the launch event photos).
5. Being interviewed by Natasha Mitchell on ABC Radio National’s Life Matters.
6. Speaking at The Future of Retail event alongside some very savvy retail representatives.
7. Book signing at Dymocks in the Sydney CBD and pretty much fan-girling my own book display.
Today, I’m re-grouping, tackling the inbox, hanging out with my family and prepping for another big week.
Come and join me then if you can at Maroochydore, Noosa and Brisbane. Bookmark this page to keep up with where I’m headed for an Unlock Your Style event.
PS. Here is what some of my lovely blogging friends have said about Unlock Your Style
Baby Mac Unlock Your Style
Hair Romance Unlock Your Style
Bloggers to Watch Nikki Parkinson launches Unlock Your Style