Life has been HUGE this week. HUGE.
So, I’m keeping this week’s blogging post brief. Sometimes that’s a good thing anyway. Saying less really says so much more.
This is something I picked up this week from the messages delivered during all the occasions that marked the end of school for my son’s Year 12 class.
So, I’m going to get a bit Oprah on you 😉
My blogging tip of the week?
It’s a tip that applies not just to blogging but to life, isn’t it?
But for the purposes of this post, I’ll apply it to blogging.
I’d love you to think about how can you give back to the blogging community – a community that is made up of other bloggers and your readers?
5 ways bloggers can give back:
1. Comment on other blogs. You know what it’s like to receive a comment. Share that feeling.
2. Reply to comments on your blog. Maybe you can’t get to all of them but do try and acknowledge to your readers that you’ve read what they’ve contributed.
3. Share other bloggers’ posts via your social media networks. Sharing really is caring.
4. Support and celebrate the success of others in your blogging community. Every win for a blogger is a win for blogging. True that.
5. Offer to mentor new bloggers in your niche or in the local area in which you live. This won’t be a one-way street. Your mentees will give you back more than you give them.
Now, over to you. As a blogger, how can you give back to the blogging community? Let’s get more ideas brewing?
Share your blogging know-how
Thanks so much to everyone who plays along with my Saturday blogging linky. Sharing your blogging knowledge with other bloggers and potential bloggers really is how this blogging world best goes round. It’s a bit like having a mini online conference here every week.
Remember if you want to join in, just add your link below. The link needs to be to a post ABOUT BLOGGING (all others will be deleted). Please fill in the box where it says “name” like this: BLOG NAME: Blog post title. That way your blog gets a plug and if you include the title of your post, you’ll attract readers interested in the topic.
[inlinkz id = 34]