Welcome back to Fabulous Friday for 2011. I know it’s February but I spent most of January in a swimsuit with (real) beach hair and no makeup and didn’t want to frighten you away. FOREVER. So, if you’re new to Styling You, every week I do a vlog style tip … something to think about over the weekend, particularly if you are hitting the shops.
This week I’m talking about statement necklace. By just adding one piece to your outfit, you can lift it to a whole new level.
And here are some necklaces that have tickled my lust-have button …
1. Alex Perry for Diva Short Flower Feature Necklace $26.99
2. Country Road Embellished Scarf $99
3. Samantha Wills Melody Necklace $165
4. Anthropologie Future Memories Necklace $AUD121.66
5. Elk FishTail Plain Necklace $55
6. Salita Matthews Finite/Infinite Flower Necklace $360
Do you have a favourite necklace that can turn even the most basic tee or tank into a fashion talking point? And, if you have a styling question you’d like answered on this weekly post, email me: [email protected]