Styling You’s five tips for a successful wardrobe update
- 1. Forge a good relationship with at least one local boutique. They will keep you in mind when ordering and buying a season ahead.
- 2. Try on every garment you intend to buy. Do not walk out of a shop without doing this. Nine times out of 10 that garment will never be worn.
- 3. Audit your wardrobe at least twice a year so you know what you have and what you don’t. This eliminates the guess work.
- 4. Buy pieces that will work with pieces you already own.
- 5. Buy the best quality you can afford, even if that means buying less.