Are you looking for an inspirational and entertaining speaker?
Nikki is a Telstra Business Award winner and has been trained in how to effectively engage an audience to deliver her message.
Nikki Parkinson is available as a speaker or MC at your next conference, workshop or corporate team-building event. (Click here for testimonials)
If you would like to book Nikki Parkinson to speak at your next corporate event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics Nikki loves to talk about include:
1. Social Media and Your Business: how can you navigate your way through the web that is online networking? What should you be doing? How can you strategise that as part of your overall marketing plan?
2. Blogging for business: Be the creator and the master of your business’ online message and brand. How to get started? This talk gives you the foundation for what you need to know about blogging in business today.
3. How to start blogging? This is a workshop that will have participants up and blogging in five easy steps.
4. Top tips for Mumpreneurs: Learn how to best manage your time and grow a business. Discover how Nikki went from a journalist to business owner and award-winning blogger in three years.
5. First Impressions: this is particularly useful for businesses wanting to improve and enhance the overall appearance of their customer service staff. It’s suited to small or large workshop situations.
6. Get that Job: Don’t blow your interview. Get tips and tricks for dressing for success. Nikki offers key strategies and budget-driven tactics to show you how to make your mark the minute you step into the interview room. Would suit recruitment companies and job organisations looking to add value for their candidates.
7. Switch on Your Personal Brand: this keynote is particularly suited to business groups and organisations looking for a speaker who offers key tools and strategies for business owners and managers to present their business brand in the best light possible.
OR work with Nikki to develop a keynote or workshop specific to your – or your client’s needs.