Styling You’s has more readers than any of Australia’s monthly fashion magazines. Its readers are highly engaged and motivated to buy products featured on Styling You (In a 2015 survey 74% said they had bought something that Nikki had recommended).
Styling You’s editor, Nikki Parkinson, has had her first book published and has been in demand for appearances on national TV and radio and in print media since Unlock Your Style was released.
Styling You offers advice-driven fashion and beauty news and lifestyle reviews for a female demographic aged 25-55. The blog has been running since 2008.
- Winner Telstra Business Awards 2015 (Queensland – micro business) Details here.
- Finalist Telstra Business Awards 2015 (Queensland – micro business) Details here.
- First book – Unlock Your Style – was published by Hachette July 29, 2014 Buy here. The iBook version was included in iBooks’ Best Books 2014 list.
- Winner of three national awards, including Sydney Writers’ Centre Best Australian Blog 2011
- Kidspot Voices of 2015 Alumni
- Kidspot Hall of Fame blogger 2013 and 2014
- MamaMia Most Clickable Women Awards 2013
- Brand ambassador for Frankie4 Footwear 2015, 2016
- Brand ambassador for Female for Life 2014-15
- Schwarzkopf Style Studio contributor 2013
- Dettol Mission for Health Ambassador 2013
- Exclusive blogger representing Maybelline NY Australia at MBAFW 2013 and 2012
- Sponsored by Sensodyne to attend BlogHer 2012 in New York
- Star Traveller for Hooroo
- Television ambassador for Emerson (Big W’s fashion range) winter 2012 campaign
Is your brand or business a good fit for Styling You?
- Are your customers female, aged between 25-55?
- Do you want to make your customers feel more confident in the way that they look?
- Do you have a new fashion, beauty or lifestyle product or online store you would like to promote?
- Do you have fashion and beauty news that you’d like to communicate to an engaged audience?
- Do you have a product launch coming up that would align perfectly with Styling You’s readers?
- Styling You currently has 135,178 sessions (visits) and 86,849 users (unique visits) to its site every month. The total number of page views is 210,822 pages. (Google Analytics, December, 2016)
- Styling You’s email subscriber database is 25K
- Styling You currently has 13.1K followers on Twitter
- Styling You currently has 64K “likers” on Facebook
- Styling You currently has 48.8K followers on Instagram
- Styling You currently has 10.2K followers on Pinterest
- Styling You hosts a closed Facebook community of 5.4K highly engaged women discussing fashion and style
Work with Nikki
There are a number of ways in which brands can collaborate with Styling You. We offer:
- Sponsored blog posts
- Sponsored video posts
- Brand ambassadorships
- Style + Champagne event sponsorship
- In-store or brand event appearances
- Keynote speaking or workshops
- Banner advertising
- Paid social media post opportunities
- Instagram takeovers for brands
Please email us: email@example.com for rates and current opportunities.
The only giveaways on Styling You are included in paid/sponsored posts. Nikki receives product for editorial consideration on the understanding that there are no guarantees about placement or timing of placement. She’s fair, though, and if sent something that isn’t her style or a fit for her content, it will be returned. Ideally, we work with your client to choose something that we know will work with her style.
I am new to your blog and I am catching up on some of your past blogs. It is just like bingeing on your favourite Netflix show. I cannot stop reading each of your blogs and I am finding they are not only informative but fun. Kathryn, Queensland
Your blog is the first blog I had ever followed and I’ve been following since my June 2013. It has been the best experience and renewed my self confidence after having my second child that year. Your blog reminded me to make the effort daily, by seeing your posts and everyday style. You’ve inspired me to try different things. You have also introduced me to two new loves (actually there are more but it would take to long to list), Frankie 4 and Bohemian Traders. Your blog is my go to guide for everything style and I have shared your blog with so many friends because of wonderful experience I have had. Emma, Victoria
Thanks for doing the “hard” work so we can pick the best from the rest without spending a cent – Sharon Luck
I came across your blog quite by accident and couldn’t believe my luck. Here was a readily accessible web page, featuring a fantastically styled woman around my age with a realistic sized figure that I can connect to, giving me every bit of styling advice from head to toe, what goes with what, even which jewellery to add to the outfit, and into the bargain enabling me to simply click and I could be redirected to an online store. Absolutely fabulous! I also enjoy your beauty advice and product information. It’s like having a best friend in the bathroom advising me how to do girly things, i.e. create smokey eyes. I love that you are a real person and not afraid to get your make-up off to show us readers how to start from scratch with new makeup ideas. Go girl! – Julie, Tasmania
Thank you so much for all the advice and inspiration you provide via your blog. You have a great writing style which often makes it feel like reading your blog is just liking having a chat to a girlfriend. I have gained so much confidence over these past few months and am really starting to enjoy choosing outfits instead of being stressed out by it. My four year old son now tells me often that I look beautiful and that makes me feel really good. – Mindy, Queensland
Featuring our label has been such a massive help for me as tiny fledgling business! Your reach is amazing – I’ve had so many emails this morning directed from your site. Many many thanks! – Belinda, Binnywear
Thanks so much for your post on skinny jeans a few weeks ago. I took your advice and have just received them in the post. I have avoided skinny jeans on the assumption that there is no way I could possibly wear them. Anyhow, I love them.Your blog has saved me lots of time and postage! Living in regional Queensland means jeans and clothes options can be hard to find and try. – Marissa, Queensland
Many people in the fashion world appear above the rest of us but you are so open and down to earth and that’s what I love about you and your wonderful blog. – Debyl1
For the latest media coverage which Styling You has received, click here.