I’m almost there.
Packing and unpacking is bad enough but add in record January temperatures and then yesterday’s humidity of a gazillion percent and, let’s just say, I’m a little over it.
Call me crazy but do you know what’s getting me through … apart from nightly glasses of icy cold Villa Maria Sauv Blanc?
Thinking about what I’m going to wear (thanks #everydaystyle) AND popping on a simple summer makeup.
It only takes two minutes and just gives me a little lift each morning.
Here’s a video showing a glimpse of the new SY bathroom and what I use.
1. Dermalogica Age Smart Skinperfect primer. Cannot get enough of this baby. My BB cream collection is being neglected because of it. Enough said.
2. NARS Illuminator in Orgasm. An oldie but a fave. Use all over or just as highlights. Either way you’ll be faking it till you make it.
3. Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Haute Pink Twist. Pink picks me up when I’m running on reserve.
4. Benefit They’re Real mascara. Tired eyes get the boot with a quick application of They’re Real.
5. (not pictured) Mineral or foundation powder of choice
… and voila …
Do you have a simple summer makeup look? Share below what you pop on.