It’s less than a week until Valentine’s Day. Time to get those gift hints working over time, Stylers.
And if you’re not partnered up or are partnered with someone who doesn’t believe their love needs to be shown on one particular date on the calendar, then listen up … why not treat yourself?
You know I’m always up for that. Because we’re worth it.
And if you’re concerned that embracing all things Valentine’s borders on the super schmaltzy, then keep things tastefully sweet.
I’m a sucker for anything with a heart on it. Scrap that. Anything with a heart on it … except for a plush toy or foil balloon.
Here are 10 Valentine’s Day 2013 gifts I’d happily unwrap any day of the year.
Just click on the caption below each image for more details.
[Not a valid template]
On a final note, please avoid adding to a card any of the below sentiments that Mister Minit says its customers have requested be engraved on gifts this year. Please.
1. “If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?”
2. “I’ve fallen in love many times…always with you.”
3. “You are like a dictionary; you add meaning to my life!”
4. “I don’t have a library card, but can I check you out?”
5. “Baby you are a 9.999999, but you’d be a 10 with me”
6. “There are plenty of other fish in the sea but you are my only Nemo”
7. “True love stories never have endings.”
8. “For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”
9. “Love is a game that two can play and both win.”
10. “Here’s to you hot stuff”
Do you love/hate Valentine’s Day? Do you embrace it? Or hide until it’s over? Anything on your wishlist?