Come on in to my bathroom … it’s vlog time … time to share some of the beauty products that have been floating my beauty boat of late.
As you know, it takes a bit to float my beauty boat. I need it to either make me feel a little pretty (hello pop of lipstick colour), make me smell nice or give my skin a bit of a glow.
I don’t ask for much, do I?
1. ModelCo Turbo Lash Wand $35
2. Jane Iredale Cherish Lip Fixation $38 ($2 from every product sold will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation)
3. Elizabeth Arden Liquid Eyeliner in Brown $42
4. Olay Regenerist Night Resurfacing Elixir $49.99
5. NIVEA Limited Edition Pearl & Beauty Deodorant $4.99
6. Ella Bache SpiruLines range, from $59
I’ll leave you with a little beauty food for thought … interestingly it’s come from a survey of 7000 Australian women conducted by beauty company, Olay …
- Those buying skin care products are spending an average of $27 per month, the equivalent of $175 million across Australia per month.
- The majority of women (57%) admit to buying a skin care product just because it is new to the market.
- Nearly half of women (48%) rarely or never believe the claims made about skin care products.
- Most women (60%) say that skincare brands only occasionally live up to the claims and 20% have never noticed the results that a skincare brand says they can expect.
- Only 15% of women believe that anti-ageing products do the job they are supposed to do.
Which of the above applies to you? What actually tips you over the buying edge to try something new?
* All of the above products were sent to me for editorial consideration, in accordance with my disclosure policy.