If you’re a regular around these parts, I don’t need to sell you the benefits of a BB Cream as part of your skincare and makeup arsenal, do I?
Put simply, for crazy busy women this skincare plus sunscreen plus makeup three-in-product is GOLD.
I blogged only last month about the BB Creams I bought while in the US … would you believe that there are even more on the market here in Australia since that post?
With more BB Creams available to us, how DO you choose one that’s perfect for you, your skin and your lifestyle?
How to choose a BB Cream?
1. Consider how important the SPF is for you? Those offering a higher SPF have swayed me. You might be ok with a lower SPF because you wear a particular sunscreen every day.
2. Do you like a matte or a dewy finish? Me, I like a matte finish.
3. Do you like a light, medium or full coverage? There is now a BB cream for you but you can also add mineral powder over the top to create a look with more coverage.
4. Will you still need concealer? That depends on what you’re dealing with. Me? Concealer has been my constant under-eye makeup companion since first giving birth 17 years ago. I can’t see that changing any time soon.
Head on over to The Hoopla to find out which BB Creams are sitting in my current top 5 – PLUS find out why I’m more than happy to fork out $72 for the latest BB cream to hit the Australian skincare and makeup market. True.
Other BB Cream posts on Styling You:
- 3 new BB Creams on the beauty block
- 5 more reasons to jump on the BB Cream beauty train
- Online shopping find: Make Up Australia
- Lazy-girl beauty: the 2-minute face
- Lust-have beauty
- It’s not just me who’s crazy for Garnier’s BB Cream
- What’s in my October beauty bag?
- My face has fallen for this foundation big time